

The boys also got a trampoline for Christmas and it has been a life saver for burning off a lot of "little boy" energy! Dylan and Austin were over one day and were showing the boys how to do back flips and to jump off of the play structure. Lucky for me John was already in the process of putting up the safety net (thus the poles sticking up on the side) and so my boys never got a chance to try. DARN!
4 comments:
You will love having a trampoline. We are putting ours up this weekend. I hope all the snow melts by then (Yes, we still have snow!)
Your kids had quite an amazing Christmas with the cars and the trampoline! We had a trampoline growing up and it was the best thing ever. Have fun!
Oh it looks warm!! I am blogging now by the way!!
I tagged you. Check out my blog to see the rules.
Post a Comment