One of the things I think I am enjoying the most about having a little girl is all the cute outfits you can get for them. Don't get me wrong I have found adorable things for my boys, but by far a better selection for girls. This dress was given to Eliza by a family that are friends of ours. Their three youngest children take piano/guitar from me. Their 16 year old daughter picked out this outfit while she was shopping with her mom for Eliza's birthday. When they came bearing gifts for Eliza's birthday Kaylee just shook her head and said, "You are one spoiled girl!" She sure was as she got two outfits, a new purse and a new baby doll from the Badders Family. We had several comments at church today at what a cute dress it was. We sure thinks so too, but think Eliza makes it look cute too (We are not that biased though!!!!)
Day at the lake
9 years ago










2 comments:
Girls are way more fun to dress up then boys. Eliza is very cute in her dress.
It is a cute one, that's for sure.
Post a Comment