Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wilder Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free genealogy - Family research

1 comments:

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

I'm sitting here looking at your blog and listening to indiana jones and just though I would share my two cents opinion about the new movie. I was very disappointed and would not recommend it to anyone. There you go, take it as it is. :) I enjoyed looking at those meters. I should do one for me and my parents. everyone says I look like my mom bu I don't see it and I found a high school picture of my dad and it is exactly like the picture of me in 8th grade. anyway, those are fun. Maybe if you put a picture of tommy up for nicholas it would say that he looks like him but he does have quite a bit of your dad too. not as much as vincent though. I'm excited to see you all.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker