Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cannonball Contest

The kids got to go swimming at the Badders again this summer and had a blast. I did not go dressed to go swimming, but got to jump in less then two minutes after we got there to fish out Nicholas. We are guessing he assumed the pool was the same as the city pool where he just finished swim lesson. The city pool is zero depth not a large second step and then a drop off. The boys were biting at the chomp to get in and I was getting everyone sun screened and floaties on. I did Eliza first and Addison asked if he could sit on the stairs while he waited for his floaties. I said that was fine and Nicholas joined. Dylan got in and took off swimming to the deep end and Nicholas walked right off the step behind him. I started screaming for Dylan and he did start heading back, but I got to jump in and drag him out. What I am thankful for is that even though it scared him and he cried for a minute he asked for his floaties and went right back in. They had a blast for three and a half hours and I had a blast watching and taking pictures but I did not have fun sitting there in wet jeans. Note to self... Next time make sure you have a change of clothes in your trunk. Just in Case!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker