Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Friday, November 14, 2008

Turkey's Go On Strike

Vincent's second grade class did the musical play Turkey's Go On Strike. It was sure cute and we really enjoyed ourselves tonight. Afterwards we went to dinner with some friends of ours who's son is in Vincent's class. I became friends with her last year as she teaches at Vandalia where Vincent went to school up until this last year. Her sister was Vincent's teacher but since they both taught 1st grade and were right next door to each other they did a lot together so I got to know her really well too. We were excited when we found out the boys were going to be in the same class. We went to dinner at the Black Bear Diner and the reason why is because Vincent really does like this place, but on the way to the play he said, "Did you guys know that my mascot at Summit is a Bear?" When we answered in the affirmative he said, "Well, I think it would be a good idea to go out to dinner at the Bear restaurant after my performance since I am going to do a good job." John and I had to laugh. At least he had a positive outlook on how well he would do.

1 comments:

Keri said...

I remember when Alexis's class did that play! She was a squash...we still sing the song now and then!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker