Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BBQ




John and I had signed up to feed the missionaries one Saturday and that Saturday also happened to be the birthday of the husband of the family John home teaches, and also he and his wifes anniversary, and I am her visiting teacher. We are good friends with them also and my kids love it when Brother "Chips" comes to visit as it usually means he has a treat for them. He works for Frito Lay so when they have the day old stuff he throws it away in his trunk and then brings it to us. :-) Great for our budget and the kids thinks its great. We invited them to come over for a BBQ and to visit. It was a great evening. There will be more pictures to follow as one of their sons friend who is a proffessional photographer came to the party and took A LOT of pictures and he said he would bring me a disk of them when he was done editing them. The picture of the BBQ was John's first attempt at a BBQ. I asked him to go start the BBQ for me and he asked me how many Burquettes to put in and I said either one big bag or two little bags. Well, he put in 2 big bags and we had a very large fire. No worries, when he was done cooking the burgers and brats that were not raw.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker