Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Friday, May 27, 2011

Disneyland Day 3

Day 3 was Eliza's 4th Birthday! We started off our morning in California Adventure. Our first stop was to get Eliza her birthday button and everyone else a "I'm Celebrating" button.


Then we headed over to Muppet 3D Vision. Fun 3D Muppet movie that had the boys laughing.


We then met up with the Hunter's again and went on Monsters Inc ride. By then it was lunch time so we went to the "pier" for some lunch on our way their we ran into Stitch. FUN! Lunch was also yummy. John and the kids had Mexican. Thomas, MyViet and I had Sour Dough Bread Bowl Soups. Yummy!




We then headed over to the Grizzly River Rapids. Nicholas and Eliza werent tall enough to ride it so John stayed with them the first go around and the I stayed with them the next go around. Fun ride but you get VERY WET!


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker