My kids have been playing with the Hoffman Kids since we moved here to Porterville. They moved in two weeks before us and Danny was our first home teacher here and he and John were in the Sunday School Presidency together. We started play dates right away and the rest is history. The first three pictures were taken at one of our very first play dates. Where is Payton and Nicholas you ask. They were newborns! The Hoffmans moved this last weekend, and I learned this morning that Addison is still not getting it. Because of our trip to Paso Robles the kids were gone from home one day short of two weeks. By the time we got back to Porterville, Thomas, Elizabeth and Payton had already left to go stay with their grandma. Addison asked me this morning if Lizzie was all done moving yet. I told him that they had moved their things up yesterday but I was sure they were still unpacking. I asked him why and he said, "I was hoping they were done moving so Lizzie and I could play today." I told him it would be awhile before he and Lizzie got to play again for him to say, "It has already been long! How much longer!"
These kids have shared playdates, birthday parties, Christmas Parties, BBQ's over the last four years and since Addison and Elizabeth were 13 and 15 months old when we started getting together that is all they can remember. We are so Happy for them and for Danny's Advancement, but very sad to see them go. Thank Goodness it is only three hours away!


.jpg)
Day at the lake
9 years ago









1 comments:
we will miss you too. But I hope that we will not loose contact. My kids are finding it hard to go too! we will be back to visit and I hope you can talk John into coming to visit us.
Post a Comment