




Vincent and Addison had their first Soccer Game this last weekend and it was a lot of fun! They are in a non competitive league where they do not keep score it is more for the learning of skills and good sportsmanship. However, their grandpa and dad kept score and our boys did wonderful! Their team did score more goals then the other with Vincent being the top scorer and Addison being the second! They had so much fun and Vincent was just beaming from ear to ear. Vincent is our awkward child and we have hoped to find something that he would enjoy and shine in, and this was it. He knew he had done well and as we walked to the car he told John, "Dad I was really good at soccer, can I do it again next week?" Complete change from sitting in the outfield during T-Ball since he was tired or telling us he did not want to go. We cannot wait for the next game.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









1 comments:
Way to go boys!!!! Soccer is fun and it's definately a good sport to be good at. I always thought the soccer players were the cuttest when I was high school. :) I loved playing the sport when i was in Argentina and i must say, I was probably the best sister missionary soccer player in the mission. Maybe I was anyway. :) John and I sure didn't like it when we played as kids though. All I remember is not liking it. Do you remember any different John?
Post a Comment