
It is official we now have a mini van. We got to ride together to church on Sunday for the first time in 18 months. Since Eliza has been born we have not been able to fit in the same car at the same time, but that all changed this last weekend. I am SO EXCITED!
Day at the lake
9 years ago









4 comments:
Hooray!
Um, that looks suspiciously like MY white van - did you drive all the way up to Washington to steal it from me? lol Congrats!
depends Beka, mine already has 150,000 miles on it, if yours has less maybe I did make the change do you want to change back?????
I am so glad you got a car that can fit your family. We love our mini van (I never thought I would say that) and I hope you do too.
Post a Comment