Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Father/Sons Ward Campout










Last Friday night the boys went with John to the ward Father/Sons Camp Out. Like always the boys had A TON of fun and brought home all the dirt and smell to prove their great time. After the got up there they had a BBQ and then went on hikes and explored around camp. They found a frog to which my son (Addison) foundly named "Butt Cheeks". Only at a church camp Addison! They wanted to bring it home but John told them that I would not approve so they played with it then passed it off to one of the other little boys who said he would take it home. Sorry Yvette if he did. That night they slept in cabins and my crew shared a cabin with Uncle Boyd, Dylan, & Austin. At 5 am dear Mr. Vincent decided to wake up and announce out loud that he needed to use the restroom. To which Addison awoke and said, "I dont, I peed in my bed last night." Ohhh Addison! John said Vincent was as loud as could be using the bathroom so when he came out Boyd said to him, "Hey Vincent can you tell Uncle Boyd what time it is?" Vincent told him no so he told him to go ask his dad. Vincent asked John who said it was 10 after 5. Vincent was told that Uncle Boyd doesn't get up that early. I guess Vincent and Addison TRIED but their cabin was up whether they wanted to be or not by 5:30am. I think Uncle Boyd will probably find another cabin to sleep in next year!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker