John left for work this morning and we will not see him again until tomorrow afternoon. He is going to have a fun filled full evening, night and weekend. On Tuesday he came home from work and said that the Senior Class Teacher Representative had come to him and asked if he and his wife could accompany the seniors on the Over Night Disney Grad Night Trip Thursday night. He told her he would talk to me and let her know on Wednesday. As most of you know me that is one of my FAVORITE places to go! Right away I said, "Yes, lets do it!" But, realization hit we would have to worry about kids. My parents are in Washington visiting my grandparents so they could not come over and watch the kids, so I talked to my friend who watches the two little ones on Friday for me and she said absolutely. We were set but as the evening wore on I told John I felt I should stay here as Friday night is the Father/Sons Camp out for our church and John is taking the boys. I have camping gear to get ready and shopping to do to get them ready. I decided it was best if I stayed home got the kids to school on Friday and got John and the boys packed for their overnight trip while John slept for a couple of hours before heading to the mountains for their camp out. It was not an easy decision, but we are hoping that we can afford to take the kids during Spring Break next Spring. Then I can look forward to going with my family. Have fun John!

Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment