Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Day of Preschool


Nicholas started preschool today. He was very nervous and cried last night and this morning, but did well after we got there. He just hid behind me for the first little while and would not talk to any of the teachers, but once we headed outside he walked right away from me and started playing. I watched for a little while then headed on my way. He is attending Sunny Acres Pre-K Program like Vincent and Addison did. I love their program there, and I am so happy and excited for him. We are also thankful for my parents generosity in making it financially possible for him to go.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe school started for him already. How nice for you. When do the others start? What will be like to have only one at home?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker