Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Do You Do With An Empty Cupboard

I have been packing since we got home from our last mini weekend vacation. I did the hall closet this morning and it gave the kids a great place to get into for a picture.



I have packed the front room of all pictures and nick nacks, the two hall closets and John has done half of his book shelves so this is what our front room looks like right now.

Nicholas walked though the front room this afternoon and said, "We have too many boxes mommy. I dont think they will fit in our new house" Little does he know we have only just begun! And for all you John Wilder Family members while packing his book shelf he packed four boxes of books and was able to part with three books. Ummmm I guess that is a start considering all the books he packed he has already read........... *Sigh* He still has the other half of the book shelf to go. What is the estimate on how many books he will part with for the second half???????

2 comments:

Ap said...

That's a really cute picture of all the kids on the shelves!

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Fun. John and i would try to get on the closet shelves when we first moved in our house. Oh the good old days.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker