




For Christmas Eve dinner this year I thought it would be fun to start a fun tradition. John's family use to always get together and have clam chowder. I don't like it at all so unfortunately that was thrown out. John does not particularly like pancakes but I asked him if we could and he was okay with it. I made three different sized circle pancakes and some bacon. They were each given three circles a piece of bacon and some whipped cream and we made snowman pancakes. The kids had a blast! Nicholas didn't want his cut, but also couldn't quite figure out how he was going to eat it. He finally just went in face first. Probably not the best in table manners. I bought another special treat of premade gallon of chocolate milk and egg nog for drinks. John said it was not his favorite meal but he admitted it was fun to watch the kids enjoy the meal so much. Will we keep this tradition? I don't know. It was fun, but I want to find something that all 6 of us will look forward to eating that night.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment