Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Monday, January 25, 2010

Some See a Rainbow as Nothing More Than Light...

Others see a promise and a sign.

Eliza was in the front room and we all of a sudden heard her screaming out. No one could understand what she was screaming. I went to investigate and she was trying to open the front door. I asked her what she needed the front door opened for and she kept saying something I couldn't understand. I decided to open it to see if I could understand what she was getting at and this is what we saw


I then understood what she was saying. She was telling me that there was a pretty princess rainbow outside. She was just so excited she was stumbling all over her words that I didn't understand her at first. We all came outside and enjoyed God's Promise to us, and the beautiful blue sky, after several long days of grey and black sky and nothing but rain!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker