Addison was having a bad day and needed to get out of the house. And I needed him to get out of the house too. I really needed to get to Wal*Mart and get our monthly supplies of laundry soap, diapers, wipes, etc so took him along for the ride. He pushed the cart for me until in got too heavy then we switched places and I pushed while he loaded the things we needed into the cart and marked them off the list. When we got to the check stand he helped load it all on the belt and then climbed into the cart and told me it was hard work he was tired. I told him he wasn't going to be able to stay there long as we would have to put the things back in so we could get it out to the car. No problem, he just loaded the big items on the bottom and sat on them, and we loaded the light items around him so he could get a ride back out to the car. Glad my camera was still in my purse from our trip.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment