In our ward a sister started up a kids clothes trading thing. It is great. There are two ward members who have girls older than my Eliza so when their girls grow out of things, they are boxed up and brought to me. Same thing with another sister who has a son older than Vincent. She packs up his clothes and brings them to me for them to be used by my boys. When Nicholas is done with clothes I box them up and I have someone I pass them on too, and same with Eliza, when she outgrows things they are boxed up and passed along to another little girl in the ward. Kids grow so fast they dont usually wear out their clothes so it is so nice to get some outfits for my kids to wear. In the last box we got last month for Eliza there were 5 beautiful dresses. I was so excited. I didnt have to go buy her a Christmas Dress. We got it free with our trading group with have.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment