Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Monday, December 27, 2010

A picture that tells a story.............

So at first this started off as a photography class assignment for a former piano student of mine who needed a picture that told a story all on its own with just a title. So we came up with the idea to take Addison and all his teenage heart throbs....(or as many as we could get together) and do this picture. However, plans changed and the person who was going to take the picture backed out and changed her mind, however, the girls were still excited to do the picture and I needed a picture for his Student of the Month wall at the Elementary School, so we got together and took these pictures, and well this picture fits him.

After we were done with the first picture I asked the girls if there was anything else they thought would be fun and they were going to all go sit on the slide but it was VERY WET so that was dropped but we did these two. I was dissapointed that one of the pictures came out blurry but hoping with some photoshop to correct some of that. I may even switch it to Black and White


It was funny how excited he was to see majority of the girls, however, in the same sense he got a little embarrassed as they all know that he likes or at some point has liked them all.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker