After what happened at the kids school you can say my nerves were a little shot to say the very least. When I got home I had piano students waiting for me. My kids were so excited to see Joe, Kira, and Thomas. On Wednesday they are here for an hour and a half by the time each of them takes a turn for a half hour lesson. They decided to have a war and were having the time of their lives. They at first were running through my house but that was getting a little to distracting to poor Kira who is so quiet so I kicked them all out to the front yard to have their war outside. Eliza wanted to join them but a was a little concerned as with two teenage boys and my Addison they are ruff, and I didn't want her to get hurt. She got ready and instead of a sword she got her "Magic Wand" as girls don't carry swords she was going to "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Them" in he words. Not quite sure what the bear was for.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment