We started Day 2 off in Disneyland and went on the Jungle Cruise First. After these two pictures I put my camera away. And not in the side pocket of my bag like I carried it the day before which made it easily accessible but away, away in the bag so unfortunately through out the morning I didn't get a lot of pictures this time because my camera was not easily accessible.
On this day just like the day before we let the teenagers head off on their own after lunch with the exception that Addison did go off with them this time. John, Vincent, Nicholas, Eliza and I went over to Fantasy Land and rode Nicholas' favorite ride the Carousel and John and Vincent went on Mr. Toads Wild Ride. Eliza, Nicholas and I got done on the Carousel before John and Vincent were done on Mr. Toads Wild ride so we went over to the Tea Cups while we waited.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment