We had so much fun at our first trip to Disneyland and realized that our season passes were good the two days after school got out before they blacked out for the remainder of the summer, we decided to head down again. This time not only did Thomas go with us but Joe did too. This time we woke them up at 4:30am and left by 5am. We knew they would sleep in the car and we only had that day and the next at the park. The Nebekers were nice enough to let us borrow their suburban to fit everyone in and it wasn't long before the kids were asleep in the car as we drove down to the Happiest Place on Earth.
We got to our motel at about 8:30am and did a preregister so we could get a parking pass and then we walked down to Disneyland. We got there just as California Adventure was opening for the day and so went there first. We got to be there as they did the morning opening song and welcomed everyone to the park. In all the years of going to Disneyland I have never been there for an opening and it was awesome. I had tears in my eyes. I know I am a big baby. John, Thomas, and Joe wanted to go on California Screamin' so we headed to the boardwalk first and the line was less than a half hour wait so they got in line right away. The kids and I walked over to King Tritans Carousel and rode that and got off just in time to watch John, Thomas and Joe shoot off on California Screamin'
We then continued to walk down the boardwalk. A first for me and my family so it was fun.
Vincent really wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel which surprised me greatly. He is my one who is so excited to go and says he is having so much fun there but rarely wants to ride any of the rides. Nicholas of course didn't want to ride it and neither did Addison and Eliza was content to dose in the stroller so John took them to look at the shops along the boardwalk and the rest of us went on the Ferris Wheel. Now mind you on a whole heights do not normally bother me too much, but that Ferris Wheel is very tall and we went on a sliding car and so it was a bit much for me I was happy when we started coming down the other side. Vincent said it was fun but I could sense in his face he was nervous the whole time.


After we were done on the Ferris Wheel We had some lunch and then let the teenage boys head off to have some fun on their own and John and I took the kids over to Bug Land. We ran into Chip and Dale on our way to the Bug Show so stopped to have our picture taken with them. Nicholas of course wouldn't have his picture taken but the rest did.




After we watched the street show we headed over to Hollywood Tower of Terror and Addison, Joe, Thomas and I rode it. We then headed over to Redwood Trail where the river Rapids are and Brother Bear Totum Pole and Course. While over there Addison, Thomas, Joe and I rode the River Rapids and then I switched out with John and he rode with Thomas, Joe and Addison. While over at Brother Bear camp I went to take a picture and realized that my camera was missing and no longer in the side pocket of my bag. I was crushed and it took all I had not to start crying. All my pictures since our last trip to Disneyland was on it. When John got back with the rest of the group I went to lost and found and filed it missing and then prayed the rest of the evening someone would find it and be honest and turn it in. So sorry but I have no more pictures for the rest of the evening as well I didn't have a camera to take pictures with :(. First thing the next morning I checked back in with Lost and Found before we went into the park and thankfully it had been found and had been turned in :) Yeah for honest people.









0 comments:
Post a Comment