seven hours later I did three weeks of posts. I am so proud of myself! Can't figure out why some pictures are small and some are large when I did it all the same, but none the less it is done!
Good for you! I am sorry to hear about your cat. (We have done the same thing, so I know how you feel) I am glad you had a great Christmas and New Years. I can't believe you putting your feet in the ocean while we are covered in a foot of snow!
It takes forever to update blogs, right? I too have spent many an hour playing catch up. Right now my photo editing thingie is frustrating me, so I am currently behind too and am dreading the catch up that I always tend to do...
2 comments:
Good for you! I am sorry to hear about your cat. (We have done the same thing, so I know how you feel) I am glad you had a great Christmas and New Years. I can't believe you putting your feet in the ocean while we are covered in a foot of snow!
It takes forever to update blogs, right? I too have spent many an hour playing catch up. Right now my photo editing thingie is frustrating me, so I am currently behind too and am dreading the catch up that I always tend to do...
Post a Comment