




For our second day we went and got Taco Bell and took it to the park where the kids ran around and played with their Uncle David and his friend MyViet (Me-V-et)
Day at the lake
9 years ago





For our second day we went and got Taco Bell and took it to the park where the kids ran around and played with their Uncle David and his friend MyViet (Me-V-et)
Posted by Wilder's at 10:21 PM
1 comments:
What cute pictures of the kids. Eliza was cracking me up at church today. She is a girl through and through and as cute as can be. I know Addison is your challenge, but it was so cute to see him go and get Nicholas and bring him into the primary room. Nicholas did so good with his brother. I know as a mom I need to hear these things occasionally. Hey, I also have a blog. I will email you it. I am also adding you on my friend list. See you Tuesday:)
Post a Comment