Hi Sarah...I loved looking at your pictures. The elephant seals we saw were about 3 miles south of the "official site".(Where there is all the info about them). I was watching for them and as soon as I saw them as we were driving north, we pulled off. We had to walk through a gate and across a small pasture but were able to get within about 10 feet of them. It was awesome.
1 comments:
Hi Sarah...I loved looking at your pictures. The elephant seals we saw were about 3 miles south of the "official site".(Where there is all the info about them). I was watching for them and as soon as I saw them as we were driving north, we pulled off. We had to walk through a gate and across a small pasture but were able to get within about 10 feet of them. It was awesome.
Post a Comment