Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Car Seat and Swings

Eliza was given this pink carseat when she was about 18 months old and she loved it. She got car sick in it a few months back and I was not in a position to wash it just then as we had other errands to run. So that was the day Nicholas got moved into a booster seat and I let Eliza use his until I could get hers washed up and back in the car. It got cleaned up and then stacked in the garage with all the other car seats in the garage, and she continued to use Nicholas' old car seat. The one she has been using the past few months was starting to smell so I pulled it out to wash it up and remembered the pink car seat. I got it out and rewashed it since it has been in the garage these past few month and she was SO excited. After it came out of the dryer and I got it together. She sat in it on the couch and watch cartoons for about an hour. Every time she gets in the car she has to remind me that she has a pretty pink car seat.


We have a lot of family coming into town this weekend for Vincent's Baptism. John's sister is staying with us and she has a new little girl. Since Eliza is our last we have been getting rid of baby things as she grows out of them. My mom is still doing child care and she is taking care of a baby so she has some of our old things and she has picked up things along the way. We borrowed this swing from my mom so Zoey would have something to sit in while here visiting. Eliza thinks it is the greatest thing in the world and not only has she been using it, so have her babies. So no worries baby Zoey. Eliza has tried out the swing and it gets her stamp of approval. We may just have to get new batteries for it by the time you get here.


We however wonder how long after you get here that you will have to deal with this with Eliza. This is what Nicholas did to her. She may try it out with you too!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can not believe he is getting baptized. Where does the time go? What a great thing.

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Eliza has a lot of John in her. I haven't really noticed until these pictures. His pictures as a kid look like her.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker