Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Acres









The Preschool I have used for years, always had a field trip to the local pumpkin patch around Halloween. Last year the preschool thought it would be fun to make a patch at the preschool and not make the trip with 40 3-5 year olds. It was such a hit that they did it again this year and added more to it. The director asked me if I could come and stay for the day and help with the different activities, and that if I would Eliza could come for the day for free. We had a lot of fun. They had a face painting booth, stick on tattoo booth, orange and black play doh with Halloween cookie cutters table etc.... My kids had a blast. Nicholas of course would not get his face painted as that would be messy, but Eliza had every inch of her face and hands covered in either tattoos face paint.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker