Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vincent's Birthday

Since Vincent is getting baptized in a week and a half, and we are having a big celebration for his birthday that weekend we didn't have a very big celebration yesterday. However we still had a lot of fun. Of Course I didn't think to take pictures of any of it, but hey we still had fun. Sunday night we made cookies for him to take to school to celebrate his birthday with his classmates. On Monday, I babysit one of his classmates whom is also a friend of his so we got permission for him to spend the afternoon and we would take him home after dinner. They ran around the house like wild comanches until 4pm, when I made them all get to the table to do homework. Erik thought it was great that I played classical music while my kids worked on homework. Then I let them each decorate one cup cake and eat it (yes before dinner, but it worked out time wise to do it first). I only had one piano lesson to teach yesterday and needed to teach it and not cancel it, so while I taught the lesson the kids played upstairs. When I was done we headed to Vincent's Pick for dinner which was....

We let them play for an hour before dropping Erik off and heading home for the evening. What a fun day we had! Can't wait for next weekend. I promise to have my camera for that!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker