Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Princess Dress

Eliza got this beautiful princess dress for her birthday. She wore it the Sunday before Easter when we had our ward Easter Program, but since I had to be at church at 8:15 to warm up the choir, we were in a rush and I didnt get a single picture that morning. She wore it again last Sunday and I got several comments again on how cute the dress was and where did I get it. When I would tell them that she got it as a gift from family in Utah, they would all sigh, one lady said, "Of course it came from Utah. It is cute and modest."

1 comments:

Anna said...

well as much as I want to take credit for this grandma wilder actully got it and she got it at Costco but it looks wonderful on her I love it.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker