
Eliza has officially started preschool. This mommy has all 4 of her kids in school! Whoo Hooo! Well only for one more week and then the big boys are home for the summer. Eliza has been wanting to go to preschool ALL SCHOOL YEAR LONG! As noted in our family Christmas Letter I was leaving the preschool with two kids crying. Nicholas crying because I had just left him at preschool, Eliza because she wanted to stay at preschool. We had planned on starting her in the fall when Nicholas went to kindergarten but she wanted to go now. Grandpa and Grandma Sanders told her if she potty trained she could start preschool as soon as she was done. So this last month we have practiced and have learned to be a big girl, and she did it! So, last Thursday Eliza got her wish and she got to start preschool. She was so excited. She already has a new friend Isis. Since she is so much like Addison in social skills I know she is going to have a blast.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment