As with every year they had international night at the kids school. They set up booths with food and games and each class does a dance from somewhere or sometime.
Vincent's class did Hawaii and did a dance to the song, "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride. They did a great job!



I enjoyed watching both my boys perform and they both did wonderful, but I have to say I think I enjoyed Addison's classes performance this year the best out of all of them. It was cute..... They did a dance to a medley of songs. They started off singing the hokey pokey together as a group and one of the kids said, "This isn't how its done." and the music started and it was You Aint Nothin But a Hound Dog. Then it went into the Chicken Dance, Walk Like an Egyptian, The Marcarena, Billy Jean, and then they ended with the Thriller Dance, and by then the audience was screaming and cheering them on. I think they got the best audience response too. It was sure a lot of fun to watch them do dances that came out long before they were even born or thought of.


Well we tried for a group picture.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment