Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School




Vincent and Addison have both started this school year and have so far had a lot of fun. Both of them have first time teachers this year. Addison's teacher makes me feel my age as she just graduated from college and she also just got married this last March. Addison our little ladies man of course has already got eyes for his teacher and I had to laugh the other day when I went to pick him up when he said, "Look at Mrs. McDannald mom, doesn't she look nice today?" When I went to Back to School night I was visiting with his teacher and she said he is a complete joy, but she has to laugh as she said that at the age of five the kids will usually separate themselves boys/girls as they have the mindset the other gender has cooties, well my son lines up with the girls and will sit in the middle of the girls during circle time. Did I mention he was a ladies man???
Vincent started second grade and has a teacher that got started on a whirlwind, but things seem to be going o-kay and although she does not have the best discipline structure in her classroom she has a lot of neat lessons and activities for the class and we are hopeful that as the year goes on and through experience for her things will go better. His teacher is a permanent substitute as his teacher is on medical leave and we found out at Back to School Night that as it stands now her leave will last the whole school year.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker