Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Friday, August 15, 2008

Wilder Family Vacation Day 6 8/9
















We headed to the Hogle Zoo today. There was two things against the Zoo. It was Hot and it was Crowded. Two things I do not do well in. The other thing was my kids where hungry so they complained a lot! We enjoyed the bird show, and Vincent enjoyed reading the Animal Markers, and they all loved the White Alligator. Fun outing but would have preferred different weather and less people.
After the Zoo we headed to the house of some dear friends of mine. There we had a BBQ and enjoyed a visit. I look at them as my Utah Family and miss them so dearly. They opened up their home to me when I moved from California to Utah to attend school. I knew that I always had a place to go if I needed something. Two of their granddaughters where also in my wedding. It was so fun to see everyone again. Sad, also in the same instance that Byron could not be there in person, but I know he was there in spirit.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker