



Wouldn't you know it we over slept this morning. We knew that church started at 9am and John and I had been up by 5:30/6:00am all week long without an alarm clock. We had to also check out of our motel room before we left for church so Saturday night I got everything in piles and the plan was to get up at 5:30am John and I to get ready and then load the car and get kids up and head to church. Well, I got up and looked over at the clock and had to do a double take. It was 7:45am! Needless to say John and I jumped up he got ready for church and his sister and brother-in-law came and picked him up. I got the joy of getting kids ready and doing the last minute packing and loading of the car. We met up with the family at his moms house for a luncheon and then we were on our way to Mesquite, Neveda. We were heading home. We stopped at a rest stop to use the restrooms and stretch our legs and the kids found a great climbing tree. We hung around the rest stop longer then we normally would, but the kids were having so much fun, and they were more content to get back in the car. We stayed at the Oasis Resort in Mequite and headed the rest of the way home on Monday. And that concludes the Wilder Summer Vacation!
Day at the lake
9 years ago









1 comments:
WOW It sounds like your vacation was great. I am glad you made it home and all is well. I hope next time we can get together
Post a Comment