Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wilder Family Vacation Day 5 8/8
















An early morning once again as we had to get up and get ready for family pictures. We headed up the side of the mountain to have family pictures but the boys were not having any of it. Nicholas was sticking out his lower lip and hiding his face. Eliza just had no plans of having to sit still and the older boys were having more fun climbing up and down the stairs and jumping down the seats that all I saw was broken bones. As we were leaving I sat my kids each on this rock and took their picture. I have not seen what the professionals pictures look like, but they did well with mine (yeah for at least something nice!) They were so over tired and acting out that even though we were suppose to head to the Dinosaur Museum from pictures John and I decided that they could use some quite time and an actual nap instead of a cat nap here and a cat nap there. I am so happy we made that decision. We had so much fun up at Thanksgiving Point. My boys were in heaven and even though it cost a lot of money and at first I was questioning it, John and I agree it was the highlight of the whole trip and we will take them there again the next time we go to Utah. There was so many fun things for them to do that I cannot begin to even name them all.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker