Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Primary End of School Year Pool Party

As they have every year since we moved here they had an end of the school year pool party primary activity. The kids had a blast! Miss Eliza "Miss No Fear" was making me soooo nervous as she was walking clear up to her neck and walking around without the slightest concern or worry. She even tried to jump in at the three feet section and had an "Eliza Melt Down" when John and I explained that she wouldn't be able to touch the bottom so it wasn't safe. Addison and Vincent were all over the place and enjoyed the slide a lot!





Here is a picture of my new primary class. These little spirits have gone through more teachers over the past two years than I can count on my hand. :-(

After their last teacher asked to be released a month ago the Primary President called and asked as parents we help pray for the class and what needed to be done. After much prayer here too and after visiting with the bishop about my callings and other matters I knew what was to be done. I asked the Primary President if I could take on the challenge of the class. Through tears (on both of us) she said it would be an answer to prayers. I have been with them two weeks. Sad to say they got to me my first day and I came home and cried, but this last Sunday I went back again with another tactic to try, AND IT WORKED! Not sure how long it will work...I have already started looking for another one when this one wears off. :-)! I pray to have nothing but the deepest love for these little but mighty spirits, and hope that we can work together to make Sunday's great. And yes, one of my children...My wild child Addison is in this "Monster" class!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker