
Vincent's class along with another 3rd grade class put on the musical Rumpus in The Rainforest. Vincent was an Army Ant. When he came home and told me about the play he told me that he needed a shirt that matched the color animal he was. So I said, "So I need to get you a black shirt?" He said, "No mom I am not a common ant I am an army ant I need a red shirt." So we got out a red shirt and the night of the play he wore his red shirt....to be the only army ant in a red shirt. :-( I felt so bad for him as he stuck out, and the other third grade teacher made a comment to him about his shirt which embarrassed him too. When we got home he went straight to his room and a came out a little later with one of his many animal encyclopedia's and showed me a picture of an army ant... Well I guess Vincent can take pride in knowing he was the only one dressed correctly as the body of an army ant is RED. Other than Vincent standing out in his red shirt. It was a cute play.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment