Right before the kids left to go to my parents on Thursday we went to the park and Ashlee took pictures for us again. She as always did a wonderful job. Kaylee went along too as she wanted a picture done with Eliza, or as we call the two of them, Lucy & Ethel. Kaylee is leaving to Utah this Sunday for work and school, and her and her mom invited Eliza and I to go along with them. It is going to be a long day, but I am excited to go and see Kaylee off. Anyway, Ashlee once again did great pictures. If you are ever in the Porterville area and want some nice pictures done she is the one to call. After the first of this coming year I will be loosing her too as she is heading to Idaho for college. Guess I better set up some more pictures huh!
Day at the lake
9 years ago









3 comments:
What a cute set of pictures. My favorite were the ones of the kids acting goofy. We have way too many of those kind of the boys.
wait did I here you right she is coming down to utah to go to school and work here and you are coming down? Where in utah? Where is she going and I guessed that you probably cant make a pit stop here to see us but let me know where she is going. maybe I can plan something to see her I dont know. Just a thought thou.
oh and was it today that she left probably right sorry I should pay attention to dates more ha ha
Post a Comment