From the post below you can tell my kids had a blast jumping on the trampoline with the sprinklers running underneath. That was until Nicholas slipped and hurt his leg. It was swelling last night so we called a member of our church who is a Orthopedic Surgeon. He told us to have it x-rayed in the morning and then bring him into his office and he would review everything. After two and a half hours in the walk in clinic for x-ray this morning, and another hour and a half in the Dr. office this is what Nicholas is fashioning now.
He has broke his leg and now has to go get a MRI as the Dr. things he may have tore something under his knee cap too. :-(
He said all though trampolines are fun and great exercise they are hard on little bones, that he suggests never letting them jump on it while it is wet again. Unfortunately I think we learned our lesson the hard way.
Day at the lake
9 years ago









4 comments:
Joel will never, ever let Abigail and Claire have a trampoline for this very reason. Doctors see too much of this type of injury, I guess (you're not the only one!). I hope he gets well soon! No fun.
Why is it worse when it's wet? Just becuse it's more slippery? Slipperier? :)
Too Bad! I hope he is feeling better. We let our kids jump when it's wet, now maybe we will retink it.
Oh I am so sorry that your little guy got hurt! :( Poor thing! We send our love and kisses for a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment