
My friend is having a baby next week and had her baby shower two weeks ago. She asked me if I would consider her rude if she asked me for something specific. I asked her what she had in mind and she asked me if I could make her one of the bags I make and sell and if I would make it in browns and pinks and put her babies name on the front of it. This was the end result. I loved it so much I wanted to keep it for myself. Accept that it said Kaylee on the front of it. Good thing I bought enough fabric to make two. :-)!
Day at the lake
9 years ago









4 comments:
That is the cutest bag I have ever seen. You are really talented!
I know I wanted to take it with me when I left I want a bag like that ha ha.
Love the bag! Did you make up the pattern on your own or is it one I can go buy? I'd love to make one!
I took a pattern from the magazine Quick Quilts. After making the one in the book, I started changing it up to make it what I like and my own kind of creation I guess you could say.
Post a Comment