Wilder Family
Established August 17th, 2000
Together Forever Sealed With Love

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Too Funny

I don't have a camera to take a picture of this one, I lost it at the boys school I am guessing. I went up to Vincent's Second Grade Awards Assembly and took pictures, and thought I had dropped it in the my purse and then I did put my purse in the back of the stroller. Went and got Addison from Kindergarten, then around the building to get Vincent, and then to the car and home. When I got home I could not find my camera anywhere. My mom graciously brought me her second camera this weekend so I could take pictures at Addison's Birthday Party, but she forgot the cord to plug into the computer so I cannot download anything. Anyway to back up where I was I was working in Addison's class on Friday. When the kids went to recess Addison's Teacher brought me a book that Addison had put together on Dinosaurs from their last Science Unit. She said she knew it was Addison's from deduction of all the other kids, but the front read, "Dinosaurs, by Toorlif Natr" I knew exactly what it said right away and busted up laughing. She asked me what it was and I said that his middle name was Torleif and since he was very little his nickname has been "Torleif Nator" Guess we better start working on first names more. Eliza has two nicknames and when she is asked who she is she proudly announces "Lucy Goose!" I never had a nickname growing up and John gave me one after we were married and I loved having one so we have given all our kids ones and apparently Addison thought it would work for school too!

1 comments:

Janele M.Stratton said...

Sorry to hear about your camera :( I have bad luck with cameras as well. Whenever I am in need of taking pictures, I usually can't find it, or it isn't charged. hehe
That is cute about how Addison named the book! I meant what I said about helping you out when you guys get into a home. Just let me know.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker