Our next door neighbor works at a citrus *field* *Farm* anyway he said they give them boxes full of fruit and since the weather is getting warmer they wont save in his garage so he gave us a big ball full of oranges and a bag full of lemons. I love lemonade it is one of my favorite drinks, so I got out my juicer, and we took it to my parents house. Eliza thought it looked neat and so she took over juicing the lemons. We had fresh squeezed lemonade with our Easter Dinner. it was YUMMY!

Day at the lake
9 years ago









2 comments:
Looks like fun!
I would rather take Lemonade over Kool Aide any day of the week. You just can't beat home-made. I'm glad you guys were able to make use of the lemons and oranges. The lemonade is also great for freeze pops.
Post a Comment